Saturday, February 1, 2014

→ A YEAR AFTER

It's a crazy thing to read back at my blog a year ago now and feel the same exact way. Life has been a struggle as of late, because of losing you for the second time. Each feeling I felt before I am feeling all again; no effort, you wanting to explore things, you just leaving, you posting stuff with guys, you being inconsiderate, me saying I can't take it. It just sucks... these memories haunt me and I am absolutely stunned of how identical the feelings are from now and then.

I can't do anything about it anymore, I just sent you a long email and waiting for you to respond. It's so crazy to be on the blog and talk about the girl I've blogged about for so long. This journey has been nothing but amazing, and that's an understatement. After not talking for 8 months we see each other at Spring Splash and we just click. Each other both curious as to how each other were doing and just eager to spend time with each other. I thought nothing of it when we talked in the beginning, texting here and there but it wasn't a priority. Then next thing you know we decide to hangout and we went to do your hair at Andrew's place. Awkwardly not knowing what exactly to say since we haven't even talked together about what we were, but we went with the flow and it turned out amazing. I loved how you talked to Andrew about me, it made me feel like I was special. Rockwell was a whole other level of happiness... I was so happy that nothing was going to ruin my night; we had a couple drinks and I was feeling like I was on top of the world. Being with you just felt right. We would go get Jazz Cat. Your favorite place, getting picked up from the Village and heading over. We would catch up like nothing, drinking soju and soaking in each word to each other. Just a couple weeks of texting we're on my bed confessing every feeling and emotion to each other realizing how much we meant to each other. I still remember just laying with you talking - it was such a moment that I cherished.

Everything was so nice because you could see us taking the next step without worrying about anything, it was just so fun and exciting. Being asked to formals was a great feeling, it was the start of us officially... We would show people that we're back at it. I still can't get over how indescribable that feeling I felt with you; it was only you and me in that room. I saw nothing but your beautiful smile, it was a natural high that made life feel so surreal. Our stories continues on and on with adventures at the fairs, beaches, and San Francisco. I'm glad I got meet such an amazing person; there's so much to write about us but I have to start letting go some time...

We will get our time and when that time comes, nothing in this world will stop us from being happy together. And I'm so confident in this because of how strongly I feel about you. You are my second half, you complete me and there is no other person I would want to see myself with.

Until that day,


You know..... it's me, its you.







No comments:

Post a Comment